3 days desert trip from Marrakech to Fez
3 days desert trip from Marrakech to Fez is one of our most popular tours because it offers such a wide range of adventures. On the first night of your tour you’ll stay in a private guesthouse with your own ensuite bathroom, whereas your last night will be spent sleeping under the stars in our secluded Berber desert camp.
NOT INCLUDED :
- Lunches on the way
- Optional local guide in Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou
- Personal expences
- A/C modern minibus
- English / French speaking driver
- First night at hotel including dinner and breakfast
- Camel trekking in Erg Chebbi
- Overnight at a Sahara desert camp in Erg Chebbi including dinner and breakfast
- Drop off at a location of your choice in Fes.
Departure Time07h30 AM
Return TimeApproximately 6:00 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and light jacket.
Day 1: Marrakech – Tizi N’tichka Pass 2660m – Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazate - Kelaa M’gouna - Dades Gorges
Day 2: Dades - Dades Gorges - Todra Gorges – Tinejdad – Erfoud – Merzouga
Day 3: MERZOUGA - ERFOUD - ERRACHIDIA - MIDELT - AZROU - IFRANE - FES:
TOUR REVIEW SCORES AND SCORE BREAKDOWN
We would love to hear your feedback about your travel with us. Please take a moment to review us