3 days desert trip from Marrakech to Merzouga
Head into Morocco’s Sahara Desert on a camel and watch the sun set over the Erg Chebbi Dunes on this 3 days desert trip from Marrakech to Merzouga. This overnight tour offers spectacular views and a chance to experience the desert nomad lifestyle and to explore the historical Kasbahs. Eat a traditional Moroccan Tagine, take part in a drum circle, and sleep in an authentic Berber tent. See pink flamingoes at an oasis near Merzouga, and search for desert reptiles and mammals as you trek.
NOT INCLUDED :
- Lunches on the way
- Optional local guide in Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou
- Personal expences
- Pick up from your hotel / Riad on the tour day ( or the nearest accessible point )
- A/C modern minibus driven by an English / French speaking driver / guide
- First night in Dades Valley hotel including dinner and breakfast
- Second night at Erg Chebbi dunes desert camp including camel trekking, dinner and breakfast
Departure Time07h30 AM
Return TimeApproximately 18:30.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and light jacket.
Day 1: Marrakech - Aït Benhaddou - Ouarzazate - The Dadès Gorges
Day 2: Dadès Gorges - Todgha Gorges - Merzouga
Day 3 : MARZOUGA - MARRAKECH ( 9H00 DRIVE )
TOUR REVIEW SCORES AND SCORE BREAKDOWN
We would love to hear your feedback about your travel with us. Please take a moment to review us