3 Days desert tour from Fes to Marrakech
On this 3 days Morocco desert tour you will travel from Fes to Marrakech, passing through Ifran, Midelt, Merzouga, Rissani, Todra Gorge, Dades Gorges, Ouarzazate, and Ait Benhaddou along the way. Admire the spectacular scenery of the Atlas Mountains, experience the culture and traditions of the Berber people, enjoy camel rides across the sand dunes in the desert, and explore the historical Kasbahs in the various towns.
- A/C modern 4×4 or van driven by an English speaking driver /guide
- Pick up from your Fes hotel / Riad
- Sunset camel ride in Erg Chebbi
- Overnight at Sahara desert camp in Erg Chebbi Dinner and
- breakfast are included.
- Sunrise camel ride
- Second night at Hotel with dinner & breakfast
Drop off at your accommodation
NOT INCLUDED :
- Lunches on the way
- Optional local guide in Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou
- Personal expences
Departure Time07h30 AM
Return TimeApproximately 5:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and light jacket.
Day 1:Fes – Ifran – Azrou – Midlet – Ziz Valley – Erfoud – Rissani – Merzouga
Day 2: Merzouga – Todra Gorges – Dades valley and Gorge
Day 3: Dades Valley – Rose Valley – Skoura – Ouarzazate – Ait Benhaddou – Atlas Mount – Marrakech
TOUR REVIEW SCORES AND SCORE BREAKDOWN
We would love to hear your feedback about your travel with us. Please take a moment to review us