This 4 days cultural tour from Marrakech will allow you to see the most beautiful Moroccan imperial cities rich in history and traditions. Morocco’s culture is a blend of religious and ethnic traditions, encompassing Berber, Arab, African, Mediterranean, and Jewish influences. Thus, you will visit the current capital of Morocco, Rabat, the oldest imperial city of Meknes, the archaeological site of Volubilis and the imperial cities Fes, Marrakech, Casablanca.
This tour is for those with an interest in Culture, History, Religion and ethnic traditions of Morocco!
- Visit Casablanca
- Visit Rabat
- Visit the oldest imperial city of Meknes
- Visit the archaeological site of Volubilis
- Visit the medieval walled city of Fes
- Visit the legendary imperial city of Marrakech
- All cities will be visited with a French or English speaking guide.
- The possibility of extending this tour by visiting the city of Chefchaoune or the Merzouga desert.
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 06:30 PM|
- Airport Transfer
- Pick up from your accommodation
- A/C modern minibus
- English speaking driver
- English or French guide
- 5- nights accommodation
- 2 -nights in Marrakech hotel/riad
- 1-night hotel/riad Rabat
- 2 nights hotel Fes
- Tickets for monumental entry
PRICE PER PERSON:
3 to 5 Pax
6 to 10 Pax
11 to 14 Pax
14 to 17 Pax