The Sahara desert awaits! From the red city of Marrakech to the cultural capital of the country of Morocco Fes, discover the charms of Southeast Morocco. Enjoy a wonderful 3-day Marrakech to Fes desert tour. During this desert tour, you’ll drive through the dramatic landscapes of the High Atlas mountains to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah. Visit the Hollywood of Africa Ouarzazate and spend a night in a beautiful valley in Boumalne Dades. Enjoy breathtaking sights including the Todgha Gorges and an oasis in Tinghir. The most exciting thing about your Marrakech to Fez desert trip is that you’ll get to ride a camel in the golden dunes of Erg Chebbi and spend an unforgettable night between the dunes in a desert camp under billions of stars.
- Crossing High Atlas Mountains and Berber villages
- View of Tizi n Tichka pass
- Visit Unesco Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate movie studios
- Visit Dades Gorges and Todra Gorges
- Camel trekking in the Erg Chebbi desert at sunset and sunrise
- Spend the night in the Berber desert camp at the Merzouga
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Marrakech to Fes|
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 RETURN|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 05:30 PM|
- A/C modern 4×4 or van was driven by a professional driver
- Pick up from your Marrakech hotel / Riad
- First night at Dades Gorges in a luxury hotel including dinner and breakfast
- Sunset camel ride in Erg Chebbi
- Overnight at Sahara luxury desert camp in Erg Chebbi dinner and breakfast are included.
- Drop off at your Fez accommodation.
- Lunches on the way
- Optional local guide in Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou
- Personal expenses
It is important to know:
- This tour can be tailored to a 4 days Marrakech to Fes desert tour.
- Driving times above do not include stops for sightseeing, photos, lunch, and cafe.
- The tour price is per person and it depends on how many passengers are at your party.
- Pick-up from Res can be flexible during spring and summer
- Local guides and entrance fees ( if any ) are not included. You pay for those directly to the suppliers.
- Hat, sunglasses, good walking shoes, and wet napping are of good use during this tour.