This is one of the most popular evenings out for holidaymakers and tourists staying in Marrakech. The action takes place in the evening, so you will be picked up from your hotel at a time between 7.30 pm and 8.00 pm.
The dinner and show take place in a desert oasis location, about half an hour’s drive from the city centre.
The complex of the Arabian Nights, Chez Ali offers a show dinner under Berber tents in a haunting atmosphere with among others, dancers, acrobats, horse riders, fireworks, folk music, Blue men show with torches, throwing of rose petals by girls.
The meal very hearty consists of a méchoui and various traditional dishes. The dishes are brought to your table, musicians and dancers passing from time to time.
The delicious local cuisine offers a sumptuous meal of either chicken tajine with lemon, skewer meat, meat tajin with prunes or half a Méchoui. All meal choices begin with a starter of Moroccan Harira, Seasonal fruits, Mint tea, Moroccan pastries.
• When you seat down for your meal you will be placed on cabaret seating tables under a caidal tent. The entire dining area is lavishly draped in Moroccan curtains, gold table cloths and traditional carpets. A waiter service brings your meal to the table and you can order a drink from here too.
• As you enjoy the delicious cuisine of Morocco you can purchase drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) from the bar, which will be served to you at your table.
Folkloric groups parade past your table: (Zayane ( Khnifra), Tiskiwine (Amz miz), Kelaa M’Gouna, Gnawa, Imin tanout).
• Spectacular show opening
• Belly dancer show
• Stuntmen and donkey outfielder’s show
• Parade of all the folkloric troops
• Enchantment of the magic carpet
The Chez Ali Marrakech Dinner ends around midnight and your driver will take you back to your hotel around then.
The Fantasia show, recreating the war ceremonies of horsemen, and the fierce battles between Berber and desert knights, so at the end of the evening you will be richer with emotions about the history and folklore of Morocco, magnificent 1001 Arabian nights!