- Crossing High Atlas Mountains and Berber villages
- View of Tizi n Tichka pass
- Visit Unesco Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate movie studios
- Visit Dades Gorges and Todra Gorges
- Camel trekking in the Erg Chebbi desert at sunset and sunrise
- Spend the night in the Berber desert camp at the Merzouga
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Fes to Marrakech|
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 RETURN|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 05:30 PM|
- A/C modern 4×4 or van was driven by an English/French speaking driver /guide
- Pick up from your Fes hotel / Riad
- Sunset camel ride in Erg Chebbi
- Overnight in the Sahara desert camp in Erg Chebbi ( Private tent ) with shared bathrooms – Showers available in the morning at the camp operator’s lodge – Dinner and breakfast are included.
- Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation.
- Lunches on the way
- Optional local guide in Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou
- Personal expenses
It is important to know:
- This tour can be tailored to a 4 days Fez to Marrakech desert tour if you wish.
- Tour price is per person and it depends on how many passengers are in your party
- Driving times above do not include stops for sightseeing, photos, lunch, and cafe
- Pick-up from Fes can be flexible during spring and summer
- Local guides and entrance fees ( if any ) are not included you pay for those directly to the suppliers
- Winter season pick-ups need to be at 07h30 at the latest to catch the sunset in Merzouga