- Crossing High Atlas Mountains and Berber villages
- View of Tizi n Tichka pass
- Visit Unesco Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate movie studios
- Visit Dades Gorges and Todra Gorges
- Camel trekking in the Erg Chebbi desert at sunset and sunrise
- Spend the night in the Berber desert camp at the Merzouga
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Fes to Marrakech|
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 RETURN|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 05:30 PM|
- A/C modern 4×4 or van was driven by an English/French speaking driver /guide
- Pick up from your Fes hotel / Riad
- Sunset camel ride in Erg Chebbi
- Overnight in the Sahara desert camp in Erg Chebbi ( Private tent ) with shared bathrooms – Showers available in the morning at the camp operator’s lodge – Dinner and breakfast are included.
- Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation.
- Lunches on the way
- Optional local guide in Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou
- Personal expenses
It is important to know:
- This tour can be tailored to a 4 days Fez to Marrakech desert tour if you wish.
- Tour price is per person and it depends on how many passengers are in your party
- Driving times above do not include stops for sightseeing, photos, lunch, and cafe
- Pick-up from Fes can be flexible during spring and summer
- Local guides and entrance fees ( if any ) are not included you pay for those directly to the suppliers
- Winter season pick-ups need to be at 07h30 at the latest to catch the sunset in Merzouga
Mahfuj Ali –
The must to do in Morocco. We had a 3-day tour (Marrakesh-Fes) with our guide Abdou and it was amazing. Abdou was very punctual, he told us a lot about the country and the places we visited. During the journey, we felt the real Africa, experienced the difference between civilization and desert. We were surprised how many unique places we visited just in 3 days. Authentic cities, canyons, gorges, Berber camp, camels, and even wild monkeys!