We highly recommend you this desert tour from Marrakech to Fes because it is packed full of adventure and many drives through the High Atlas Mountains and Tizi-n-Tichka pass. You will get the chance to see the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, visit the Hollywood of Morocco which is Ouarzazate, enjoy the beautiful views of Dades valley and Todgha gorges, take a break in Erfoud, and set eyes on Merzouga dunes, Check above the 3 Days Marrakech to Fes desert tour itinerary.
- Day 1. Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate – Valley of the Roses – Dades Gorge (324 km –6 h)
- Day 2: Dades Gorge – Tinghir – Todra gorge – Erfoud – Merzouga Desert (270 km -4 h)
- Day 3: Erg Chebbi (Merzouga Desert) – Erfoud – Midelt – Azrou – Ifrane – Fes (470 km- 7 h)
- Crossing High Atlas Mountains and Berber villages
- View of Tizi n Tichka pass
- Visit Unesco Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate movie studios
- Visit Dades Gorges and Todra Gorges
- Camel trekking in the Erg Chebbi desert at sunset and sunrise
- Spend the night in Berber desert camp at the Merzouga
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 05:30 PM|
- A/C modern 4×4 or van was driven by an English / French speaking driver /guide
- Pick up from your Marrakech hotel / Riad
- Sunset camel ride in Erg Chebbi
- Overnight in the Sahara desert camp in Erg Chebbi ( Private tent ) with shared bathrooms – Showers available in the morning at the camp operator’s lodge – Dinner and breakfast are included.
- Drop off at your Fez accommodation.
- Lunches on the way
- Optional local guide in Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou
It is important to know:
For a private tent, a supplement of 10,00 euros per person.