We highly recommend you this desert tour from Marrakech to Fes because it is packed full of adventure and many drives through the High Atlas Mountains and Tizi-n-Tichka pass. You will get the chance to see the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, visit the Hollywood of Morocco which is Ouarzazate, enjoy the beautiful views of Tinghir Valley and Todgha gorges, take a break in Erfoud, and set eyes on Merzouga dunes, Check above the 3 Days Marrakech to Fes desert tour itinerary.
- Day 1. Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate – Valley of the Roses – Tinghir City (362 km – 6 h)
- Day 2: Tinghir City – Todra Gorge – Erfoud – Merzouga Desert (270 km -4 h)
- Day 3: Erg Chebbi (Merzouga Desert) – Erfoud – Midelt – Azrou – Ifrane – Fes (470 km- 7 h)
- Crossing High Atlas Mountains and Berber villages
- View of Tizi n Tichka is a pass at an altitude of 2260 meters
- Visit Unesco Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate City
- Visit Todgha Valley and Todra Gorges
- Camel trekking in the Erg Chebbi desert at sunset and sunrise
- Spend the night in the Berber desert camp at the Merzouga
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 05:30 PM|
- A/C Modern air-conditioned Minibus (Maximum 17 passengers)
- Pick up from your Marrakech hotel / Riad
- Sunset camel ride in Erg Chebbi
- Overnight in the Sahara desert camp in Erg Chebbi ( Private tent ) with shared bathrooms – Showers available in the morning at the camp operator’s lodge – Dinner and breakfast are included.
- Drop off at your Fez accommodation.
- Lunches on the way
- Optional local guide in (Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou) usually 3 eur
- Personal expenses
Roxana Andries –
I would highly recommend using this company, it has to be the very best in Morocco, 5 stars Abdou provides an excellent VIP customer-focused service.
Lina Paul –
We had an amazing time, the whole experience was wonderful. The stops during the trip were a really nice extra!! Our tour group was a cozy bunch of people from all over the globe. The drive to the desert was great as well! I tend to get a bit of driving sickness but thanks to our amazing and super-friendly driver Abdou I had no problems at all. All the other guides we met during the trip were friendly and knowledgeable. Would recommend this to anyone.
Namita Joshi –
Very good experience. The guides were very friendly and the driver, Abdou, was excellent. I recommend this experience.
This is a one-in-a-lifetime experience we had on our bucket list. The 3 days allowed for us to know different cities, fabulous landscapes, and delicious food. We were picked up at our hotel and our guide Samir, even though his English was very basic, was very respectful, responsible, and friendly. Sleeping in the tent was special, I highly recommend paying extra for the luxury of having a bathroom inside and if you are going in the month of May, please pack a portable fan, it will help you sleep better.