We highly recommend this desert tour from Marrakech to Fes because it is packed full of adventure and many drives through the High Atlas Mountains and Tizi-n-Tichka pass. You will get the chance to see the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, visit the Hollywood of Morocco which is Ouarzazate, enjoy the beautiful views of Tinghir Valley and Todgha gorges, take a break in Erfoud, and set eyes on Merzouga dunes, Check above the 3 Days Marrakech to Fes desert tour itinerary.
- Day 1. Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate – Valley of the Roses – Tinghir City (362 km – 6 h)
- Day 2: Tinghir City – Todra Gorge – Erfoud – Merzouga Desert (270 km -4 h)
- Day 3: Erg Chebbi (Merzouga Desert) – Erfoud – Midelt – Azrou – Ifrane – Fes (470 km- 7 h)
- Crossing High Atlas Mountains and Berber villages
- View of Tizi n Tichka is a pass at an altitude of 2260 meters
- Visit Unesco Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate City
- Visit Todgha Valley and Todra Gorges
- Camel trekking in the Erg Chebbi desert at sunset and sunrise
- Spend the night in the Berber desert camp at the Merzouga
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 05:30 PM|
- A/C Modern air-conditioned Minibus (Maximum 17 passengers)
- Pick up from your Marrakech hotel / Riad
- Overnight in the Dades Valley or Tinghir – Dinner and breakfast are included.
- Sunset/sunrise camel ride in Erg Chebbi
- Overnight in the Sahara desert camp in Erg Chebbi – Dinner and breakfast are included.
- Drop off at your Fez accommodation.
- Lunches on the way
- Optional local guide in (Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou) usually 3 eur
- Personal expenses