Fancy to visit the golden sand dunes of the Great Sahara on a camel ride, 4×4, or by foot? You are at the right place.
We offer you an exceptional tour in the sand dunes of Merzouga, one of the most beautiful places in the Moroccan Sahara.
You will also enjoy different visits to several places and cities as mythical as they are magical during your visit to the Kingdom for an unforgettable stay.
- Day 1: MARRAKECH – ATLAS MOUNTAINS – AIT BEN HADDOU -DADES VALLEY – (324km- 6 h)
- Day 2: DADES VALLEY – TODGHA GORGES – MERZOUGA CAMEL TREK – (270 km- 4 h)
- Day 3: MERZOUGA – OUARZAZATE – ATLAS MOUNTAINS – MARRAKECH – (560 km- 9 h)
- Crossing High Atlas Mountains and Berber villages
- View of Tizi n Tichka pass
- Visit Unesco Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate movie studios
- Visit Dades Gorges and Todra Gorges
- Camel trekking in the Erg Chebbi desert at sunset and sunrise
- Spend the night in Berber desert camp at the Merzouga
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 06:30 PM|
- Pick up from your hotel/Riad on the tour day (or the nearest accessible point)
- A/C modern minibus is driven by an English/French speaking driver
- First night in Dades Valley hotel including dinner and breakfast
- Second night at Erg Chebbi dunes desert camp including camel trekking, dinner, and breakfast
- Lunches on the way
- Optional local guide in Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou
- Personal expenses