Embark on a 2-day, one-night tour from Marrakech to Zagora for a quick and authentic taste of the Morocco Sahara Desert. through the Aït Benhaddou Kasbah, Ouarzazate the south pearl with its’ beautiful cinema studios, the Kasbah Taourirt, the old Galoui Palace, the river through the Draa Valley with many Kasbahs, the long palm tree oasis which produces famous dates, the village of Agdz, and then Zagora. The massive adobe structures we see along the route are divided into houses that serve as habitations for families of these Kasbah villages where life has continued unchanged over many centuries.
- Day 1: MARRAKECH – KASBAH AIT BEN HADOU – ZAGORA – (8 HOURS DRIVE)
- Day 2: ZAGORA – OUARZAZATE – MARRAKECH – (7 HOURS DRIVE)
- Crossing High Atlas Mountains, Berber villages, and the Draa -ValleyVisit
- Unesco Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate movie studios
- Famous Kasbah of Taourirte
- Camel trekking and dinner in the Zagora desert
- Spend the night in the Zagora desert camp
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 06:00 PM|
- Pick up from your hotel/Riad on the tour day (or the nearest accessible point)
- A/C modern minibus is driven by an English/French speaking driver
- Overnight at Zagora dunes desert camp including camel trekking, dinner, and breakfast.
- Lunches on the way
- Optional local guide in Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou
- Personal expenses