Experience Morocco Imperial cities from Marrakech through the expertise of your local driver-guide. This is a tour suggested by us, but we can customize this tour according to your wishes.
- Visit the red city Marrakech
- Optional Visit Essaouira, Casablanca, or Ouzoud watrfalls
- Crossing the High Atlas Mountains
- Visit Unesco Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate movie studios
- Visit Dades Gorges and Todra Gorges
- Camel trekking in Erg Chebbi desert at sunset and sunrise
- Spend the night in Berber desert camp at the Merzouga
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 06:30 PM|
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver/guide
- Fuel included
- Half-board accommodation
- Local guide in Fez, ( optional ) and Marrakech
- Lunches and drinks
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
It is important to know
- This tour is for those with an interest in the Culture, History, Religion, and ethnic traditions of Morocco!
- Tour price per person depends on how many participants there are in your party
Valentin Ghincolov –
From the start to the finish, we were very happy with how well taken care of and how organized and seamless the transitions from one day to the next were. The itinerary that our agent, Bethany, helped us arrange based on our preferences worked out perfectly. We felt that we had a nice mixture of the cities and countrysides of Morocco. From the breathtaking mosque in Casablanca to Chefchaouen to the Sahara desert to the snow-capped Atlas Mountains to the medina of Marrakech, we got a small taste of what this amazing country has to offer.
Our lodgings and meals were all fantastic! If possible, please request our amazing driver and guide, Abderrahim Benboualam. Our vehicle was comfortable, clean, and fully stocked with bottled water each day. Abdou was very personable, prompt, and knowledgable about the history of Morocco. He enjoyed sharing with us the culture and customs of the Moroccan people along with teaching us some Arabic phrases. His sense of humor made us smile and laugh every minute of our trip! By the end, he felt like family. Our only regret is that we did not have more time there!