Day trip to Ourika valley from Marrakech is the closest day trip destination from Marrakech, due to its many waterfalls and green nature, Berber villages, and wonderful Atlas mountains view.
- Crossing High Atlas Mountains and Berber villages
- Visit authentic Berber villages in the middle of the Atlas mountains
- Admire the Seven Waterfalls of Setti Fadma and the colors of nature between red and green
- You can choose a relaxing day or take a walk among the stunning cascades with local guides hiking
- Take a traditional lunch in a Berber village
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 06:00 PM|
- A / C modern vehicle driven by an English / French speaking driver
- Local guide ( English / French speaking ) in Setti Fadma
- Visit a Berber house with mint tea, bread, and olive oil
- Lunch and beverages
It is important to know
- Ourika Valley day trip requires a moderate physical fitness level, especially to climb the waterfalls.
- Good non-slippery walking shoes are required.
- Please feel free to choose a local café for lunch, there will be plenty along the stream
- Do not forget your hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses, and dress comfortably
PRICE PER PERSON:
6 to 7 Pax
7 to 10 Pax
11 to 14 Pax
15 to 17 Pax