The day trip to Ourika valley from Marrakech is one of the most popular Marrakech excursions. You will follow the trails of the Berbers of Morocco and explore the Atlas Mountains, and Berber Villages with their weekly markets, and hike to the western slopes of the High Atlas Mountains.
- Enjoy a scenic drive on the way to Ourika Valley with a splendid view of the Atlas Mountains in the horizon
- Drive past various adobe Berber villages and eventually visit one
- Hike to the waterfalls of Setti Fadma
- Treat yourself to a Berber Tagine next to the stream
- Visit a weekly Berber Market (on Mondays)
|DEPARTURE TIME||09:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 05:00 PM|
- Modern air-conditioned Minibus (Maximum 17 passengers)
- Pick up / drop off at your hotel or the main Square
- Lunch & beverages
- Local guide
It is important to know
- Ourika Valley day trip requires a moderate physical fitness level, especially to climb the waterfalls.
- Good non-slippery walking shoes are required.
- Please feel free to choose a local café for lunch, there will be plenty along the stream
- Do not forget your hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses, and dress comfortably