This splendid waterfall of more than 100 meters in height is one of the most remarkable natural attractions of the Moroccan Atlas.
Imagine the deafening noise of the waterfall, the beauty of the water falling from above, isn’t it so you want to spend a day there, away from the agitation of the city?
- Enjoy the impressive Ouzoud waterfall and take some amazing pictures
- Explore the local nature and play with little friendly monkeys
- Taking a colorful boat and walking on the river in front of the waterfall
- Treat yourself to traditional tagine in a restaurant with a view of waterfalls
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 06:00 PM|
- A/C modern vehicle was driven by an English-speaking driver
- Pick up and drop off at your Marrakech hotel/riad
- Local guide in Ouzoud waterfalls
- Boat tour
Lunch & beverages
It is important to know
- Swimming in Ouzoud falls is prohibited.
- Good walking shoes are required for the tour
- Don’t forget to buy a small bag of nuts before you go down to the river to feed the monkeys and carefully approach them
- The tour requires a minimum of physical and endurance fitness
- There is a 6 hours drive involved during the journey ( 3 hours each way )
- There will be plenty of cafes to choose from for lunch at leisure.
PRICE PER PERSON:
6 to 7 Pax
7 to 10 Pax
11 to 14 Pax
15 to 17 Pax