This splendid waterfall of more than 100 meters in height is one of the most remarkable natural attractions of the Moroccan Atlas, Imagine the deafening noise of the waterfall, the beauty of the water falling from above, isn’t it so you want to spend a day there, away from the agitation of the city?
- Enjoy the impressive Ouzoud waterfall and take some amazing pictures
- Explore the local nature and play with little friendly monkeys
- Taking a colorful boat and walking on the river in front of the waterfall
- Treat yourself to traditional tagine in a restaurant with a view of waterfalls
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 06:00 PM|
- Modern air-conditioned Minibus (Maximum 17 passengers)
- Pick up and drop off at your Marrakech hotel/riad
- Local guide in Ouzoud waterfalls
- Boat tour
Lunch & beverages
It is important to know
- Swimming in Ouzoud falls is prohibited.
- Good walking shoes are required for the tour
- Don’t forget to buy a small bag of nuts before you go down to the river to feed the monkeys and carefully approach them
- The tour requires a minimum of physical and endurance fitness
- There is a 6 hours drive involved during the journey ( 3 hours each way )
- There will be plenty of cafes to choose from for lunch at leisure.
Mariona Vecino –
We miss Morocco and our amazing guide Abdou and Dounia, our always smiling driver! Abdou arranged a magical trip for us, a true experience and not simply a prescribed list of sights. The highlight of our trip was our 2-nights camping in the Sahara at Tizi Camp. The camp is run by Muhammad with his team of friendly helpers/amazing musicians. After delicious dinners we would sit around the fire listening to live music played by Moubarak and his crew. Fantastic! We had many memorable discussions under the starry sky and I happily celebrated an unforgettable birthday there. We also visited a nomad home and rode camels at sunset, heard the music of Mali… thank you Moubarak! We have visited Morocco before but this trip taught us a great deal more and deepened the experience immeasurably.