During this 4 days Marrakech Desert Tour to Zagora & Merzouga, you will see the impressive landscapes of the Atlas mountains, you will enter the Sahara desert on a camel and you will sleep in an authentic Sahara Berber tent. In addition, you will enjoy a Sunset and a Sunrise that you will never forget. It will be the adventure of your life.
- Camel trekking and spend the night in the Zagora desert-
- Crossing High Atlas Mountains and Berber villages
- Explore Draa valley
- Visit Unesco Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate movie studios
- Visit Dades Gorges and Todra Gorges
- Camel trekking in Zagora desert
- Spend the night in Berber desert camp at the Merzouga with music and Berber dinner
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 RETURN|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 05:30 PM|
- A/C modern 4×4 or van was driven by an English/French speaking driver /guide
- Pick up from your Marrakech hotel / Riad
- First night in the Zagora desert camp with dinner & breakfast
- Sunset camel ride in Zagora
- Overnight at the Sahara desert camp in Erg Chebbi ( Private tent ) with shared bathrooms – Showers available in the morning at the camp operator’s lodge – Dinner and breakfast are included.
- Sunrise camel ride
- Third night at Dades Gorges hotel with dinner & breakfast
- Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Lunches on the way
- Optional local guide in Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou
- Personal expenses
It is important to know
- Tour price per person depends on how many participants there are at your party.
- A 4×4 can seat up to 4 adult passengers comfortably if there are 5 participants and up, a van will be used for your tour.
- Local guides and entrance fees ( if any ) are not included. You pay for those directly to the suppliers.
- Pick-up time for your desert tour can be flexible. Between 07h30 and 08h00 AM is highly recommended.
- If you wish to experience sandboarding in the dunes of Erg Chebbi, there are a few sandboards in the lodge to take with you to the camp. Just ask for it and if available, you will be given one
PRICE PER PERSON:
8 to 9 Pax
9 to 17 Pax