If you want to enjoy the tranquillity and mystery of the desert, then enjoy a wonderful desert tour from Marrakech to Erg Chigaga, for 4 full days of the breathtaking valley and romantic desert. Travel through the High Atlas Mountains, visit the desert gateway city of Ouarzazate, and explore the small Moroccan towns scattered throughout the Draa River Valley. Get a taste of authentic Berber life with an overnight in luxury tents at a desert camp in Erg Chigaga, and witness a desert sunrise on an early-morning excursion to the Erg Chigaga dunes nearby.
- Enjoy the romantic dessert from Ouarzazate until Erg Chigaga
- Camel ride or 4×4 safari under an amazing sunset in Erg Chigaga
- Spend the night in a luxury camp with dinner
- Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate
- Exploring beautiful landscapes along the road through the Atlas mountains
- Explore the largest park in Morocco, Lake Iriqui
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 05:30 PM|
- A/C modern 4×4 or van was driven by a professional driver
- Pick up from your Marrakech hotel / Riad
- First night in a wonderful 500-year-old Kasbah one of the most spectacular locations we have had the chance to visit in the world including dinner and breakfast
- Sunset camel ride in Erg Chigaga and 4×4 safari
- Overnight at a luxury desert camp in Erg Chigaga dinner and breakfast are included.
- Overnight in a hotel at Ouarzazate city including dinner and breakfast
- Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Lunches on the way
- Optional local guide in Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou
- Personal expenses
It is important to know
- Tour price per person depends on how many participants there are at your party
- Driving times above do not include stops for sightseeing, photos, lunch, and cafe
- A/C modern 4×4 or van can seat up to 4/7 adult passengers comfortably. Families of 6/7 with small children can fit in a 4×4 or van.
- Local guides and entrance fees ( if any ) are not included. You pay for those directly to the suppliers.
- Pick-up time for your desert tour can be flexible. Between 07h30 and 08h00 AM is highly recommended.