- Crossing High Atlas Mountains, Berber villages, and the Draa –Valley
- Visit Unesco Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate movie studios
- Famous Kasbah of Taourirte.
- Camel trekking and dinner in the Erg Lihoudi desert
- Spend the night in the Erg Lihoudi desert camp
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 06:00 PM|
- A/C modern 4×4 or van was driven by an English/French speaking driver /guide
- Pick up from your Marrakech hotel / Riad
- Sunset camel ride in the Erg Lihoudi desert
- Overnight at the Sahara desert camp in Erg Lihoudi, dinner, and breakfast are included.
- Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation.
- Lunches on the way
- Optional local guide in Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou
- Personal expenses
SEONHEE KIM –
Our family had a great time on the overnight camel trekking tour. The camels had such great temperament and the saddles were very comfortable. The camel guides made us feel very safe. The camp was very nicely set up and the tents clean and well equipped.
Oana Nidel –
We had this wonderful desert tour experience. Everything was magnificent first of all our attentive, courteous guide Abdou, told us many interesting anecdotes about her country. He always cared about our comfort and we always felt at ease. Very personable and professional. We did the 1-hour camel trek between the two in the desert…what can I say…fantastic. Then we arrived at the camp and even though it was just my sister and I, they organized everything down to the last detail. From the dinner of 3 tajines (excellent) to the bonfire with Berber music …. And seeing the sunrise in the desert … an indescribable show It is A must-do if you go to Morocco.