Fancy visiting the golden sand dunes of the Great Sahara on a camel ride, 4×4, or by foot? You are at the right place.
We offer you a memorable tour of the sand dunes of Merzouga, one of the most beautiful places in the Moroccan Sahara.
You will also enjoy different visits to several places and cities as mythical as they are magical during your visit to the Kingdom for an unforgettable stay.
- Day 1: MARRAKECH – ATLAS MOUNTAINS – AIT BEN HADDOU – Tinghir City – (374km- 7 h)
- Day 2: TODGHA GORGES – MERZOUGA CAMEL TREK – (270 km- 4 h)
- Day 3: MERZOUGA – OUARZAZATE – ATLAS MOUNTAINS – MARRAKECH – (560 km- 9 h)
- Crossing High Atlas Mountains and Berber villages
- View of Tizi n Tichka pass is a pass at an altitude of 2,260 meters
- Visit Unesco Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate City
- Visit Todgha Valley and Todra Gorges
- Camel trekking in the Erg Chebbi desert at sunset and sunrise
- Spend the night in the Berber desert camp at the Merzouga
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 06:30 PM|
- Pick up from your hotel/Riad on the tour day (or the nearest accessible point)
- Modern air-conditioned Minibus ( Maximum 17 passengers)
- First night in Tinghir City Hotel including dinner and breakfast
- Second night at Erg Chebbi dunes desert camp including camel trekking, dinner, and breakfast
- Lunches on the way
- Optional local guide in (Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou) usually 3 eur
- Personal expenses
Roxana Andries –
Best trip ever, we had an amazing time, Abdou is the best!!! Highly recommend.
Raquel Moreira Fernandes (verified owner) –
Very good trip, nothing to add. Our driver Abdou is one of the reasons the trip went so well. We spent the first day visiting small villages, and all the places we visited were amazing. Welcoming and hospitable villages with a very good typical Moroccan Berber experience. The meals were delicious and inexpensive. The second night we spent in the desert, amazing view. We slept in tents under the stars, really cool. I recommend the trip 100%.
MANNIA Marie-Leria –
An exceptional and memorable stay despite the hours of travel. Morocco is very beautiful, and Moroccans are very welcoming. Our driver Abdou also contributed to the success of this trip. Very good driver, always in a good mood, very attentive to his passengers, we loved traveling with him. We recommend 100%, the trip, and the driver that accompanies it, plus all the other activities and people who made this tour a success!
Fantastique experience. Highly recommend it to anyone visiting the south of Morocco. Abderrahim was the best driver!!! He was so accommodating and guaranteed a pleasant experience for all. This trip was so memorable and I am incredibly grateful to have booked with Go Marrakech Desert Trips and Abderrahim.
Laura Condrea –
The 3-day trip was amazing. We have seen so much of the cities. Although it was quite touristy, with lots of people at all of the different stops, we still had a great insight into the landscape of Morocco. We saw beautiful places and I have the feeling I have seen some of the highlights in the country in only 3 days! All of the guides were super nice people especially our driver Abdu told us a lot about the country. He drove us safely everywhere and was very friendly. He deserves 6 stars out of 5.