- Crossing High Atlas Mountains, Berber villages, and Draa –Valley
- Visit Unesco Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
- Camel trekking in the Erg Chebbi desert at sunset and sunrise
- Spend the night in the Berber desert camp at the Merzouga
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00 RETURN|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 06:00 PM|
- A/C modern 4×4 or van was driven by an English/French speaking driver /guide
- Pick up from your Marrakech hotel / Riad
- Sunset camel ride in Erg Chebbi
- Overnight at a Sahara desert camp in Erg Chebbi ( Private tent ) with shared bathrooms – Showers available in the morning at the camp operator’s lodge – Dinner and breakfast are included.
- Drop off at your Marrakech hotel or the closest accessible location to your riad if not car accessible.
- Lunches on the way
- Optional local guide in Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou
- Personal expenses