This 12 days cultural tour from Casablanca will allow you to see the most beautiful Moroccan imperial cities rich in history and traditions. Morocco’s culture is a blend of religious and ethnic traditions, encompassing Berber, Arab, African, Mediterranean, and Jewish influences. Thus, you will visit the current capital of Morocco, Rabat, the bleu pearl city of Chefchaoune, and the imperial cities Fes, Marrakech, and Casablanca.
- Visit Casablanca City
- Visit Rabat City
- Visit Tanger City
- Visit the bleu pearl city of chefchaoune
- Visit the medieval walled city of Fes
- Overnight in Erg Chebbi Merzouga desert.
- Visit Todgha Gorges & Dades Gorges
- Overnight in Dades Gorges
- Visit the legendary imperial city of Marrakech
- Overnight in Essaouira
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 06:30 PM|
Hotel pickup and drop-off service
Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
Local guide in Fes, ( optional ) and Marrakech
Camel trekking in Erg Chebbi. Overnight at the desert camp
Dinner and breakfast in Merzouga And Dades Gorges
- Lunches and drinks
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
It is important to know
- This tour is for those with an interest in the Culture, History, Religion, and ethnic traditions of Morocco!
- Tour price per person depends on how many participants there are in your party
Cole Dickson –
Easy to work with and quick replies when planning out trip.
Their helpful suggestions regarding our itinerary, made out trip perfect!
The accomodations were wonderful, a mix of riads and boutique hotels with great staff and guides. Our driver was great, and details were all taken care of. They were also there to help when we had a health issue and a change of itinerary. All in all an excellent agency to work with. I would highly recommend!