The “Miami of Morocco”, modern Agadir offers nightlife and restaurants, golf and horse-riding, beach basking and water-based fun, and kasbah views. Though named after a 16th-century fortress (Agadir) on a hilltop to its north, Agadir, the new city was built as a resort around the sandy bay here. Modern architecture, wide, tree-lined avenues, open squares, and pedestrian precincts contrast with the narrow streets of a traditional Moroccan town. The focus downtown is the shopping center of Place du Prince Sidi Mohammed. The new Marina of Agadir is lined with boutique shops, restaurants, and apartments. Low-rise hotels separate the center from Agadir’s splendid beach, which stretches 10km (6 miles) to the south. Various activities are on offer here, including windsurfing and sailing.
- Option to swim, sunbathe, or go out on a boat
- A beautiful view of the port of Agadir
- Relax on the beautiful shores of the Agadir beach
- Enjoy incredible views at the Agadir Ufla
- See the Morrocan countryside as you travel
- Explore the vibrant Marina and Souk
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||6:00 PM|
- Modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch & drinks
- Entry ticket to the Crocoparc
- Optional Activities
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
It is important to know
- Tour price per person depends on how many participants you are.
- A vehicle can seat up to 7 adult passengers comfortably.
- Local guides and entrance fees ( if any ) are not included. You pay for those directly to the suppliers.
- The pick-up time for your Full day tour can be flexible. Between 07h30 and 08h00 AM is highly recommended.