During this 4 day Tour, you will see the impressive landscapes of the Atlas mountains, and you will enter the Sahara desert on a camel. You will sleep in an authentic Sahara Berber tent. In addition, you will enjoy a Sunset and a Sunrise that you will never forget. It will be the adventure of your life.
- Crossing High Atlas Mountains and Berber villages
- Visit Unesco Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate movie studios
- Visit Dades Gorges and Todra Gorges
- Spend the night in the Berber desert camp at the Merzouga with music and Berber dinner
- Explore the palmerais of Draa Valley
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 RETURN|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 05:30 PM|
- A/C modern 4×4 or van was driven by a professional driver
- Pick up from your Marrakech hotel/Riad
- First night at Dades Gorges in a luxury Hotel dinner and breakfast are included.
- Sunset/Sunrise camel ride in Merzouga
- Overnight at the Sahara luxury desert camp in Erg Chebbi dinner and breakfast are included.
- Overnight in a wonderful 500-year-old kasbah. One of the most spectacular locations we have had the chance to visit in the world, dinner and breakfast are included.
- Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Lunches on the way
- Optional local guide in Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou
- Personal expenses
It is important to know
- Tour price per person depends on how many participants there are at your party.
- A 4×4 can seat up to 4 adult passengers comfortably if there are 5 participants and up, a van will be used for your tour.
- Local guides and entrance fees ( if any ) are not included. You pay for those directly to the suppliers.
- Pick-up time for your desert tour can be flexible. Between 07h30 and 08h00 AM is highly recommended.
- If you wish to experience sandboarding in the dunes of Erg Chebbi, there are a few sandboards in the lodge to take with you to the camp. Just ask for it and if available, you will be given one