This 4 days cultural tour from Marrakech will allow you to see the most beautiful Moroccan imperial cities rich in history and traditions. Morocco’s culture is a blend of religious and ethnic traditions, encompassing Berber, Arab, African, Mediterranean, and Jewish influences. Thus, you will visit the current capital of Morocco, Rabat, the oldest imperial city of Meknes, the archaeological site of Volubilis, and the imperial cities of Fes, Marrakech, and Casablanca.
- Visit the imperial city of Casablanca
- Visit the imperial city of Rabat
- Visit the oldest imperial city of Meknes
- Visit the archaeological site of Volubilis
- Visit the medieval walled city of Fes
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 06:30 PM|
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver/guide
- Fuel included
- Half-board accommodation
- Local guide in Fes,(optional) and Rabat
- Tips and gratuities
- Lunches and drinks
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
It is important to know
- This tour is for those with an interest in the Culture, History, Religion, and ethnic traditions of Morocco!
- Tour price per person depends on how many participants there are in your party
As leader of our group of 07, travel planning was easy. We had a guide and driver throughout our 04 day tour. They were excellent.