This 2 Days luxury desert trip from Marrakech to Zagora goes through the Aït Benhaddou Kasbah, Ouarzazate the south pearl with its’ beautiful cinema studios, the Kasbah Taourirt, the old Galoui Palace, the river through the Draa Valley with many Kasbahs, the long palm tree oasis which produces famous dates, the village of Agdz, and then Zagora. The massive adobe structures we see along the route are divided into houses that serve as habitations for families of these Kasbah villages where life has continued unchanged over many centuries.
- Day 1: MARRAKECH – TELOUT KASBAH – AIT BEN HADOU KASBAH – ZAGORA – (8 HOURS DRIVE)
- Day 2: ZAGORA – OUARZAZATE – MARRAKECH – (7 HOURS DRIVE)
- Crossing High Atlas Mountains, Berber villages, and the Draa -Valley
- Visit Unesco Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate movie studios
- Visit Famous Kasbah of Taourirte
- Camel trekking in the Zagora desert
- Spend the night in the Zagora luxury desert camp
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 06:00 PM|
- Free airport transfer to your hotel in Marrakech.
- Private transfer by luxury vehicle air-conditioned
- English-French speaking driver/guide during the tour.
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation.
- Visit Ait Benhaddou Kasbah with Guide.
- Visit Cinema Studio in Ouarzazate.
- Overnight at a Luxury desert camp with a Private tent
- Breakfast and dinner during your tour.
- Camel trekking (around 1 hour each way).
- Private bathroom in your tent (hot shower & toilet)
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, Cinema Sets, Taourirt Kasbah …Etc
- Lunches on the way
- Personal expenses
Alinas petica –
An excellent tour! You’re looking for a trip that shows you the beauty of morocco, this one’s for you. The two days tour from Marrakech to zagora, involves quite a bit of driving – but if you’re after some great scenery then I’d still highly recommend, if you can request a driver for your trip, ask for Abdou, a truly great bloke the impressive knowledge about the country. 5 stars!