A Day trip to Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou from Marrakech is a wonderful plan to spend the day out of the big city. This journey involves a spectacular opportunity to see a great deal of Morocco all within one full-day trip from Marrakech to Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou. It is the ideal trip for those who do not wish to spend a few nights sleeping out in the desert and want to be back in Marrakech for an evening eating out. To the Great South, access increases the imposing Ouarzazate, grassing metals of the oasis, kasbah, and opulent valleys. Shading his palm trees, Ouarzazate placed leaving behind a rocky immense sweetened by all the Sahara winds
- Visit 2 of the most famous kasbahs in Morocco
- Tour the famous Film Cinema studios
- Drive across the High Atlas Mountains
- Enjoy the scenery of snow-capped Atlas peaks and Tizi N’tichka Pass
- Take the old trading caravans road from Telouet to Ksar Ait Ben Haddou
- Explore the Berber fortified village of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
- Visit Ouarzazate and its Atlas film studios
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 06:00 PM|
- A / C modern vehicle driven by an English-speaking driver/guide
- Pick up / drop off at your hotel/riad
- Guided tour of Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou
- Lunch & beverages
- Entrance fees to the film studios
- Entrance fees to Taourirt Kasbah in Ouarzazate
It is important to know
- Please kindly note that 8 hours drive is involved in this trip, not counting stops.
- The price of the tour per person depends on the number of participants.
- Atlas Film Studios in Ouarzazate might not be available to visit at certain times due to film crews using the whole studio.
- The entrance fee to the Atlas and CLA film studios is 8 Euros per person (Not included).
- The journey to Ouarzazate is very tiring, please make sure you are ready to spend 8 hours in the car before you book this trip.