- Visit Hassan II Mosque the only Mosque in Morocco open to non-Muslims
- Enjoy a walk on the Cornish of Casablanca full of modern cafes, clubs, and restaurants Stop by the Cathedral of the sacred heart and witness its Gothic revival architecture
- Walk into the old Medina of Casablanca
- Walk to the open-air market of Habous, also known as the (New Medina)
- Visit kasbah Oudaias, The magnificent citadel Kasbah of the Oudaias from the 12th century is Rabat’s oldest neighborhood.
- Visit Hassan Tower, The Hassan Tower is the iconic minaret of a never-finished ancient mosque.
- Visite The Chella Gardens are referred to as the Necropolis of Chella after it was abandoned around 1150 by the Romans who found other inland areas more profitable for their olive production.
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME:||Approximately 08:00 PM|
- A/C modern vehicle was driven by an English/French speaking driver
- Pick up / drop off service from your hotel/riad or Marrakech city center
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Licensed local guides
- lunches on the way
It is important to know
- Tour price per person depends on how many participants there are at your party
- The journey involves 8 hours of driving. Overall it is relaxing on an expressway.
- Visiting the Hassan II Mosque is possible at certain hours only. We will make sure you get there by the starting time of the official visit.
- The church of the Sacred Heart might not be available to visit at certain times due to cultural events going on there
- Rick’s Café is famous and busy. If you wish to have lunch there at leisure, please let us know at the time of your booking in order to book a table for you.